Setup Featured Slider / Featured Content on homepage
In your WordPress admin panel, go to Posts -> All Posts, edit any post that you want to show on the Featured Slider / Featured Content. Scroll to the page bottom and you will see the “Featured Post” checkbox, just check this option and the post will be displayed on the Featured Slider / Featured Content on homepage.
Note: The Featured Slider will display 3 featured posts, and the Featured Content is below the Featured Slider, it will display 6 featured posts.
Setup Advertisement banners
Available Ad positions:
- Header Ad: Ad on the site header
- Sidebar: Ads in the sidebar
- Featured Slider Ad: Ad under Featured Slider on the homepage
- Archive Ad 1: Ad after the #2 post in the post list (home, category, etc.)
- Archive Ad 2: Ad after the #8 post in the post list (home, category, etc.)
- Post Top Ad: Ad before the single post content
- Post Bottom Ad: Ad after the single post content
- Most Commented Posts: Display most commented posts with thumbnails
- Recent Posts: Display recent posts with thumbnails
Go to Appearance -> Widgets, you can add these custom widgets to Sidebar and Footer Columns.