Theme Options Panel / Customizer Options
In your WordPress admin panel, go to Theme Options, you will see a lot of options to configure the theme.
If you prefer to use WordPress Customizer, just go to Appearance -> Customizer, all theme options are available there.
Setup Featured Slider on homepage
In your WordPress admin panel, go to Posts -> All Posts, edit any post that you want to show on the Featured Slider. Scroll to the page bottom and you will see the “Featured Post” checkbox, just check this option and the post will be displayed on the Featured Slider on homepage.
Setup Advertisement banners
Available Ad positions:
- Sidebar / Homepage Sidebar: Ads in the sidebar
- Featured Slider Ad: Ad under Featured Slider on the homepage
- Archive Ad 1: Ad after the #2 post in the post list (home, category, etc.)
- Archive Ad 2: Ad after the #5 post in the post list (home, category, etc.)
- Archive Ad 3: Ad after the #8 post in the post list (home, category, etc.)
- Post Top Ad: Ad before the single post content
- Post Bottom Ad: Ad after the single post content
- Category Posts: Display posts with thumbnails from selected category
- Most Commented Posts: Display most commented posts with thumbnails
- Recent Posts: Display recent posts with thumbnails
Go to Appearance -> Widgets, you can add these custom widgets to Sidebar / Homepage Sidebar and Footer Columns (1/2/3/4).